Managers and Senior Managers
16 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, London
1 year Fixed-Term contract (Maternity Cover)
Client and client service
- Organising meetings including liaising with attendees, room/venue, catering, related diary management.
- Organising basic travel arrangements (both domestic and international) for team members.
- Attending and taking minutes in team meetings, if required.
- Assisting team with planning and diary management if required.
- Dealing effectively with clients’ and contacts’ telephone calls, specifically ensuring that messages are taken clearly and efficiently and responded to in a timely fashion.
- Monitoring/responding to emails on behalf of team members, if requested.
- Generating reports (e.g. work in progress) and producing fee notes etc. from company’s systems.
- Basic data entry onto client relationship management and practice management information systems such as Salesforce and Practice Engine.
- Assisting with projects such as events, mailings, research, if required.
- Assisting the team with administrative tasks, e.g., billing reviews, client engagement procedures, timesheets and expenses.
General attributes required for Secretary role:
- Audio and copy typing of correspondence, short letters, standard letters and/or lengthy reports and proposals using the company’s templates and corporate style.
- Producing PowerPoint presentations following corporate style.
- Reformatting/making amendments to documents.
- Printing documents from Word/Excel/Practice Engine.
- Creating document management system profiles and scanning documents as required
- Archiving documents once jobs are completed.
- Opening and distributing post, photocopying, binding, sending faxes, filing, maintaining files.
- Acting as a secondary contact for absent team members and assisting fellow secretaries and PAs with workflow, as required.
- Proof reading own work before submitting to partner/director/manager etc.
- Completing expense sheets and timesheets, if required.
- Where required, to cover reception along with other PAs and secretaries on a rota basis.
In addition to a competitive remuneration package, Blick Rothenberg operates a Flexible Hours of Work Policy which provides people with the freedom to organise their working day around their commitments outside work.
If you wish to apply (or require any further information) for any of the positions - applications can be submitted by emailing your CV (with covering letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maintaining strict adherence to both client and staff confidentiality.
- Adhering to company’s risk management policies.
- Willingly carrying out any other duties required to meet with the needs of the business.
- Ensuring the company's client service standards are met.
- Flexibility regarding core working hours.
- Displaying excellent standard of English, both written and spoken.
- Displaying excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent team player who has a ‘can do' attitude and who is demonstrates commitment to supporting colleagues within the PA/secretarial team.
- Professionally presented with excellent telephone manner.
- Experience of digital dictation and document management systems desirable.