Title: Corporate Tax Manager / Senior Manager
Head of Corporate Tax
Seniors, Assistant Managers, Partners
Exceptional manager / senior manager required to support the partners in this growing and dynamic corporate tax team.
With a client base and tax advisory work to rival much larger firms, Blick Rothenberg is seeking a new manager / senior manager within the corporate tax team. The opportunity has arisen due to strong growth within the firm over a number of years.
The successful candidate will be technically excellent, self-motivated, ambitious, energetic and dedicated with great interpersonal skills and an exceptional client service ethic.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Full management of a client portfolio consisting owner-managed and listed, domestic and international clients
- Responsibility for delivery of high-quality, proactive tax advisory services to a diverse client base on a wide range of matters
- Technical resource to partners and staff in other departments where ad hoc queries arise.
- Supervision and training of junior staff
Blick Rothenberg is seeking the next high-flyer to join their growing corporate tax team. The team has experienced extensive growth over a number of years, serving a client base of UK and international clients, including household names and high street brands.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a client portfolio incorporating all matters; from tax compliance to providing complex bespoke tax advice and exceptional client service.
A comprehensive understanding of UK corporation tax is required, and an understanding of international taxation regimes, including transfer pricing, is desirable.
You will be ACA/CTA qualified, with extensive experience in providing tax advisory services and a proven track record of your excellent client service skills.
Your experience should ideally include:
- M&A work including tax efficient structuring and due diligence;
- Corporate reorganisations including demergers and reconstructions;
- Knowledge of international tax principals such as transfer pricing, double tax treaties and BEPs.
- Property taxation, including property development by UK and overseas companies.
- Employee incentive arrangements including EMI, ESS, unapproved shares plans and share valuations.
Although the role is corporate tax focused, you should have an understanding of the key tax implications of corporate transactions on employees and shareholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual.
Skills and personal attributes required
- ACA and/or CTA
- Extensive post-qualification experience
- Motivated and ambitious
- Technically excellent
- Exceptional communication and client service skills
- Commercial awareness
If you wish to apply (or require any further information) for any of the positions - applications can be submitted by emailing your CV (with covering letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org