Title: Corporate Tax Manager
: Head of Corporate Tax
Seniors, Assistant Managers, Partners
Key responsibilities & duties
- Full management of a client portfolio consisting owner-managed and listed, domestic and international clients.
- Responsibility for delivery of high-quality, proactive tax advisory services to diverse client base on a wide range of matters.
- Technical resource to partners and staff in other departments where ad-hoc queries arise.
- Supervision and training of junior staff.
Blick Rothenberg is seeking the next high-flyer to join their growing corporate tax team. The team has experienced extensive growth over a number of years, serving a client base of UK and international clients, including house-hold names and high-street brands.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a client portfolio incorporating all matters, from tax compliance to providing complex bespoke tax advice and exceptional client service.
A comprehensive understanding of UK corporation tax is required, and an understanding of international taxation regimes, including transfer pricing is desirable.
You will be ACA/CTA qualified, with extensive experience in providing tax advisory services, with a proven track record of your excellent client service skills.
Your experience should ideally include:
- M&A work including tax efficient structuring and due diligence;
- Corporate reorganisations including demergers and reconstructions;
- Knowledge of international tax principals such as transfer pricing, double tax treaties and BEPs is an advantage.
- Property taxation, including property development by UK and overseas companies.
- Employee incentive arrangements including EMI, ESS, unapproved shares plans and share valuations.
Although the role is corporate tax focused, you should ideally have an understanding of the key tax implications of corporate transactions on employees and shareholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual.
Skills and personal attributes required
- ACA and/or CTA
- Extensive post qualification experience
- Motivated and ambitious
- Technically excellent
- Exceptional communication and client service skills
- Commercial awareness
In addition to a competitive remuneration package, Blick Rothenberg operates a Flexible Hours of Work Policy which provides people with the freedom to organise their working day around their commitments outside work.
If you wish to apply (or require any further information) please follow this link