Head of marketing
All levels of the business
The CRM will need to be maintained to a high standard to ensure that it supports all business development, marketing and client take on processes, and that it is integrating effectively with other systems.
The individual will work with stakeholders across all levels of the business, including marketing, compliance and IT, and will support the rollout of the system to new offices, including leading training and the transfer and integration of data.
On an ongoing basis, the role will act as first line support for system users, as well as supporting reporting needs across the business, training new users, monitoring adoption levels, and driving and suggesting further development of the system.
As one of the key points of contact for the CRM system, they will act as a CRM advocate to ensure best practice is implemented across the firm and will drive engagement at all levels across the business.
- Monitoring use and development of the system
- Producing and managing reports and dashboards as required
- Monitoring new client set up and ensuring clients and activities are entered appropriately on the CRM system to allow tracking
- Licencing: creation and deletion of user accounts, submitting business case for new licencing requirements
Training and adoption:
- Liaising with IT and the technology committee to address technical issues and agree roadmaps for future development, including links to other systems including Outlook, PE and CCH
- Acting as the interface with the external provider of technical support, ensuring issue resolution
Acquisitions and integrations:
- Delivering training and driving user adoption across the business at all levels
- Creating and delivering training materials as necessary
- Leading the roll out of the system to new offices following acquisitions
- Supporting the transfer and integration of data from other parts of the business
- Regular meetings and training sessions with CRM super users around the firm
- Delivering strong internal communications on best practice for users
Skills and personal attributes required
- Experience of implementations and upgrades of Salesforce or equivalent, plus marketing automation if possible
- Experience of professional services
- Certified Salesforce administrator qualification desirable
- 3 years’ experience of working with CRM
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Confidence and presence to deal with senior staff
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and pragmatic
- Adaptability within a small team
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Logical, process-orientated thinker
In addition to a competitive remuneration package, Blick Rothenberg operates a Flexible Hours of Work Policy which provides people with the freedom to organise their working day around their commitments outside work.
If you wish to apply (or require any further information) for any of the positions - applications can be submitted by emailing your CV (with covering letter) to: email@example.com