Partners, Directors and Managers
Palladium House 1-4 Argyll Street, London W1F 7LD
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- 70% audit & 30% statutory accounts/tax
- Liaising with the client and with other third parties where necessary;
- Planning through to completion of audit processes;
- Budgeting the time and cost of the audit including evaluating actuals to budget;
- Ensuring all sections of an audit file are correct and completed in a timely manner ensuring that all statutory disclosures have been made;
- Clearing review points from the Manager/Partner in order to finalise audits, involving communication with clients where necessary to resolve audit issues;
- Performing corporation tax and deferred tax computations;
- Supervising and training junior members of the team;
- Provide job appraisals for junior members of the team ensuring development areas are raised if necessary;
- Carry out other ad hoc duties and exercises as determined by circumstances or agreed with partner/manager.
- Ideally ACA qualified
- 3+ years audit and accounts experience
- Some exposure to corporate tax accounting preferred.
- Must have good working knowledge of Accounts preparation software and paperless audit systems desirable.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills (especially Excel) are very important.
- Ideally have knowledge of IFRS
If you wish to apply (or require any further information) please follow this link.
- A technically strong auditor, confident dealing with all aspects of an assignment from Planning through to completion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work as part of small and large teams and interested in training junior team members.
- High standards and pride in work produced
- Commercial awareness
- Good time management skills and ability to deal with competing deadlines.
- Drive, resilience and sense of purpose.
- All work that the Business Group Senior completes should be with reference to the Blick Rothenberg values and commitments to client service.
- Your progress will be measured against our Development Framework, which sets out clearly what is expected of people at each job level within the firm.