The world of HR is increasingly complex and employers face the daily challenges of managing people related issues. To ensure they are following best practice and are legally compliant requires significant investment and resources. Time spent in this area will invariably divert business owners from their core business. For international businesses, setting up in the UK can be challenging for employers lacking domestic knowledge.
The HR offering at Blick Rothenberg can assist employers by providing the support and advice needed to ensure legal compliance and best practice. With the existing knowledge that we have of our clients’ businesses, we are well-placed to advise in this area. With the advice of the HR Services Team, our clients will be able to focus on recruiting, retaining and motivating the best individuals. Our services include:
Recruitment and selection
• writing job descriptions and candidate specifications;
• recruitment advertising;
• dealing with applications, interviewing and shortlisting; and
• assisting with your selection decision and the financial packages offered.
Fully outsourced HR support
• HR administration and record keeping;
• a dedicated telephone helpline providing guidance and support on employment-related issues;
• provision of bespoke policies and procedures; and
• assistance in arranging and running difficult meetings.
Restructuring and organisational change
• restructuring and redundancy programs;
• managing the HR aspect of mergers and take-overs; and
• assisting with internal communication strategies to support organisational change.
Why should our clients outsource their HR to us?
With our support they will no longer need to consider employing an in-house HR specialist. We can help clients develop procedures to manage disputes and grievances in order to prevent them from escalating unnecessarily. The administrative burden will be greatly reduced allowing clients to focus on their core business.