Blick Rothenberg’s parent company, CogitalGroup, the international business services group focused on entrepreneurial and private businesses, has published an update on progress since launch two years ago alongside the publication of its annual review, Blue 2018.
- In its second year, CogitalGroup has established itself as a leading provider of business services to entrepreneurial and private companies in the UK and Nordics
- Rapid expansion in core UK and Nordic markets with over 90,000 clients, and 6,000 employees operating from 177 offices in seven countries
- Increasingly diversified offering clients a wide range of critical business support, BPO and related advisory services
- Continuing to deliver on the growth strategy with the largest acquisition since the launch of the Group, Wilkins Kennedy, bringing significant strength in the key south of England markets
- Strong financial performance with annualised revenue and earnings before interest, tax. depreciation and amortisation now at £453m and £68m, 64% ahead of the levels at launch in December 2016
Read the CogitalGroup Annual Review here
For more information, contact David Barzilay on firstname.lastname@example.org