From time to time, complex tax issues can stretch the resource or technical expertise of most firms.
For a number of years now, Blick Rothenberg has assisted various accountancy and legal practices by providing support when needed in specialist areas such as VAT, tax disputes, expat matters and international expansion when internal resource becomes stretched.
We have just launched our ‘Practitioner Support Programme’ (“PSP”) which aims to assist accountants and solicitors on most areas of taxation. Although not exhaustive, the following are the most common areas we are asked to assist with:
- Complex VAT matters covering a variety of issues but often involving property
- Tax Dispute Resolution services where HMRC are proving difficult
- Expatriate and employment tax matters for organisations with globally mobile employees
- Tax valuations for share plans and implementation of employee share schemes
- Customs and excise duty matters including advice on the various import and export regimes and representation in indirect tax civil litigation with HMRC at the Tax Tribunal
We will be hosting a topical breakfast seminar on Tuesday 14 November to discuss three areas of taxation and to introduce the programme – for further details about the event, or to register, please click here
For more information about our PSP programme, please contact Alan Pearce