London chartered accountants Blick Rothenberg’s Budget newsroom is now up and running, providing technical back up, commentary, quotes and an interview service for journalists from now until Friday 20 March.
The team at Blick Rothenberg believes that this year’s budget (like the forthcoming election) will be very tax driven and that there could be quite a few changes.
The Budget newsroom can provide:
On Budget Day, Wednesday 18 March, we will provide,
- Pre-Budget commentary – our experts can give their predictions for what the Chancellor might do and suggestions for what he should do.
- A presenter “buddy” – a Blick Rothenberg expert to sit with a presenter during the announcement and comment on and/or interpret what the Chancellor is saying.
- Commentators for Budget evening rounds – TV and radio stations may require comment from our experts on what the Chancellor’s announcements will mean to the man in the street/middle England, etc.
- How the Budget will affect different situations – before and after tax comparisons for different situations, for example, old age pensioners, a married company director with three children, newlyweds, etc. to see how they have faired following the announcement.
- Budget clinics (blog, live Q&A, etc.) – our experts are on hand to answer reader’s/listener’s/viewer’s questions on issues that they are concerned about or don’t understand following the announcement.
- TaxFax publication – we can provide a PDF version of our up to date tax tables by around 8pm on Budget day for readers/viewers/listeners to download from your website.
- Specific tax tables – to be discussed in advance of the Budget and computed for you on the day to show how different groups are affected.
- Twitter sessions – post-Budget providing answers to follower’s questions
- immediate comment on issues that the Chancellor raises
- assistance with deciphering technical detail
- interviews with financial experts on the announcements
Our media trained experts are on hand to assist with anything as stated above. If you would like comment, quotes, an interview or wish to clarify technical information, please contact us:
Blick Rothenberg Newsroom
David Barzilay – 020 7544 8980 / 07860 322 333 / email@example.com
Julian Menendez – 0207 544 8831 / 07838 547 531 / firstname.lastname@example.org