Blick Rothenberg, Tech City News and NatWest host event for start-ups
Blick Rothenberg LLP is hosting an event with Tech City News and NatWest to begin London Tech Week.
'Funding your startup: Ensuring investment is a catalyst, not a catastrophe' will take place later this evening. The sold out event gives UK start-ups the opportunity to find out more about untangling the web of funding for their ideas. From concept through to exit or IPO, the event will offer insight and guidance on funding from the following industry experts:
- Ross Fabian - Partner at Blick Rothenberg
- Ryan Fowler - Editor at Tech City News
- Karen Kerrigan - Legal & Finance Director at Seedrs
- Neil Bellamy - NatWest's Head of TMT
- Richard Corbett - Founder & CEO of Eyetease
- Nikolay Storonsky - CEO of "WhatsApp for payments"
Following this, there will be networking over drinks and canapes at NatWest's beautiful conservatory in Bishopsgate.
For more information about our services for technology companies, please click here.