Blick Rothenberg is committed to providing continuity and personal attention. We combine the experience and expertise of a large organisation with the approachability of a smaller personal advisor. We are proud of our heritage and our culture, and place emphasis upon quality of service, meeting our clients’ needs and leading-edge technology.
Our experience and market focus enable us to offer a rare blend of professional expertise and personal service to a wide range of clients, from global groups and listed companies to owner managed businesses, private individuals and charities.
Our core focus
- A diverse UK corporate practice with a strong reputation for advising entrepreneurs, owner managed businesses and large UK international businesses, including listed companies
- A market leading inward investment practice dedicated to supporting overseas businesses seeking to grow and develop in the UK and beyond
- A technically outstanding and client-focused private client practice that delivers proactive advice and solutions that are tailored to the needs of individual clients
- A long and proud history of involvement with charitable and not for profit organisations
- A leading, multi-lingual provider of financial and HR outsourcing solutions to businesses expanding internationally
Blick Rothenberg is an independent member of BKR International
, a leading association of independent accounting firms. BKR International represents the combined strength of more than 160 leading-edge accounting and business advisory firms in more 500 offices and 80 countries. It is ranked in the top five global associations by the International Accounting Bulletin and provides us with excellent international coverage for our clients.