Private Client Manager
Tax Partners and Directors
Managers, Directors and Partners across the department and the wider company
To manage a portfolio of private clients (including non-doms, HNW and OMBs) in connection with their personal tax affairs including advice and planning on matters such as structuring property ownership, residence and domicile, trusts (UK and International), capital taxes and planning for shareholders. The individual should be willing to tackle new projects (with appropriate support) and have a “can do” attitude.
ACA and/or CTA
Skills and personal attributes required
- To provide an efficient and proactive service to private clients.
- Involvement in tax planning including personal/business tax planning for property investment and development activities, non-domicile issues (including remittance planning), trusts, capital taxes and planning for shareholders.
- To liaise proactively with clients on advisory matters.
- To work with partners on complex technical assignments.
- To manage day to day client portfolio including billing, delegation and monitoring work in progress.
- To review personal tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff and be a technical point of reference.
- To assist in marketing private client services alongside the partners and directors.
- To assist with managing members of staff.
- Solid technical background
- Experience of private client tax planning and advisory services including trusts and non-domicile issues
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent client facing skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Supervisory skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Assertiveness and confidence in own knowledge and ability
- Desire to continue to develop as a private client practitioner
If you wish to apply (or require any further information) for any of the positions - applications can be submitted by emailing your CV (with covering letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org