Expatriate Tax Senior / Assistant Manager
Partners and Managers in the Tax Department
Partners and staff across the department
We are looking for an Expatriate Tax Senior / Assistant Manager to provide all aspects of expatriate tax and international assignment advice and overseeing the provision of expatriate compliance services.
The role and key responsibilities:
Who you are:
- You will be involved in a broad range of tax projects and provide tax advice and consulting services to clients;
- You will manage your own diverse and interesting client portfolio including advising and guiding clients on the planning and implications involved in international assignments and resolving client queries;
- You will be responsible for reviewing and preparing more complex tax returns and conducting entry and exit consultations with expatriates;
- You will ensure delivery of quality work and also help coach junior staff members;
- You will be liaising with HM Revenue & Customs and client on personal tax issues;
- You will be expected to be aware of budgets on your clients and specific projects and at least meet billing targets.
- To succeed in this role you will be an experienced expatriate tax professional looking to make a move into management or you will be a recently promoted assistant manager;
- Have experience of dealing with international businesses and private clients;
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service;
- This is a fast growing team and you will be motivated to play a key role in helping to drive that business;
- Have UK expatriate tax return preparation and review experience;
- Sound technical knowledge in relation to expatriate tax issues such as social security obligations, payroll reporting requirements, and foreign tax credit claim in the UK.
- Up to date with tax changes that impact on the UK taxes of expatriates;
- Have excellent communication skills - both written and oral and the ability to communicate clearly and build strong relationships at all levels.
- Have the ability to work accurately and pay attention to detail;
- Any of the following professional qualifications (desirable): ATT/ACA/CA/CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA). Graduate calibre or equivalent work experience.
If you wish to apply (or require any further information) for any of the positions - applications can be submitted by emailing your CV (with covering letter) to: email@example.com