Corporate Tax Consultant
Corporate tax partners, directors and managers
Colleagues across the firm
Blick Rothenberg is a multi-discipline, market leading, professional services firm based in Covent Garden, London. We provide tax and business advisory services to a diverse range of private and corporate clients, based in the UK and overseas.
We are a firm focused on our clients and passionate about providing a high quality, technically excellent, partner-led service. We build and maintain strong client relationships, where continuity and personal attention allow us to help clients manage their complex financial business and personal circumstances.
As a member of our award-winning corporate tax team, all work completed should be with reference to our values
and commitments to client service. A good tax adviser will understand the client’s business and identify issues over and above those immediately arising from the work being reviewed. A great tax adviser will also look ahead with their clients always in mind, making sure advice and opportunities are identified proactively and delivered efficiently.
All team members should be able to deal with the demands of their own portfolio in a timely and efficient manner, identify and highlight when they need assistance and be prepared to assist other members of the team. You will be encouraged to exercise judgment to keep senior staff up to date both by way of regular meetings or ad hoc updates as appropriate.
This is an opportunity for an outstanding individual to further their career, develop their interpersonal and technical skills and progress to manager and beyond.
- Assist senior team members with complex tax advisory projects, including acquisitions and disposals and international tax structuring
- Preparation of tax advisory reports and technical memos, including advising on transfer pricing, research and development tax credits and corporate transactions
- Review of complex corporation tax computations
- Mentoring and developing junior team members and assisting with their technical queries
- Management of client portfolio, including managing WIP and billing and compliance deadlines
- Developing the tax practice procedures and policies and providing tax training to staff in other departments
- CTA / ACA qualified
- 3+ years' experience in UK corporation tax
- Some exposure to tax advisory and project work, including international tax work such as transfer pricing and permanent establishments desirable but not essential
- An appetite and enthusiasm to learn, along with excellent communication and team working skills are essential
If you wish to apply (or require any further information) for any of the positions - applications can be submitted by emailing your CV (with covering letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org